- “Building a Ship” (March 1981 Friend)
A retelling of the story of Nephi building the ship with scripture references.
- “Building the Ship” (June 1990 Liahona and October 1989 Friend)
An illustrated retelling of the story of Nephi building a ship.
- “Nephi Builds a Ship” (September 1977 Friend)
A retelling of the story of Nephi building a ship.
- “Sharing Time: Nephi Builds a Ship” (March 1992 Liahona and Friend)
A retelling of the story of Nephi building a ship that includes scripture figures.
- Coloring Page: “Nephi was blessed for choosing the right.” (February 2012 Liahona and Friend)
- “Nephi Builds a Ship” (February 1989 Liahona and March 1988 Friend)
Children circle and color tools Nephi may have used while building a ship.
- Book of Mormon Scripture Figures: “Heavenly Father Commands Nephi to Build a Ship” (February 2012 Liahona and Friend)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Lehi and His People Arrive in the Promise Land”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Nephi Subdues Rebellious Brothers”
- Illustration: “Childviews—Your Pioneer Art: Nephi and the Ship”
- Music: Nephi’s Courage” (Children’s Songbook, 120)
- Poster: “Nephi” (August 2011 Friend)
- Video: Book of Mormon Stories, “Chapter 7: Building the Ship”
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2015 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved