- “It’s the Law” (February 1997 Friend)
Christopher and Sarah learn that Heavenly Father wants us to obey the law.
- “Article of Faith 12” (November 2011 Friend)
A fill-in-the-blank activity about the place where you live.
- “Matt and Mandy” (March 2011 Friend)
Boys invite Matt to spray graffiti and he declines.
- “Sharing Time: Obey the Law” (October 1995 Friend)
Includes instructions for making a coat of arms.
- “What Laws Mean” (May 1976 Friend)
A matching activity about different laws.
- Music: “The Twelfth Article of Faith” (Children’s Songbook, 131)
- Sheet Music: “My Country” (July 1974 Friend)
- Video: Book of Mormon Scripture Stories, “Chapter 32: Captain Moroni and the Title of Liberty”
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2014 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved