- “It’s the Law” (February 1997 Friend)
Christopher and Sarah learn that Heavenly Father wants us to obey the law.
- “Article of Faith 12” (November 2011 Friend)
A fill-in-the-blank activity about the place where you live.
- “Matt and Mandy” (March 2011 Friend)
Boys invite Matt to spray graffiti and he declines.
- “Sharing Time: Obey the Law” (October 1995 Friend)
Includes instructions for making a coat of arms.
- “What Laws Mean” (May 1976 Friend)
A matching activity about different laws.
- Music: “The Twelfth Article of Faith” (Children’s Songbook, 131)
- Sheet Music: “My Country” (July 1974 Friend)
- Video: Bible Video: “Render unto Caesar and unto God”
Conspiring men seek to entangle Jesus in His words. Instead, the Savior teaches them that it is possible to respect civil authority and honor God.
- Video: Book of Mormon Scripture Stories, “Chapter 32: Captain Moroni and the Title of Liberty”
- Video: “We Are Bound to Sustain the Law”
Elder L. Tom Perry teaches that we should sustain the law (D&C 134).
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2015 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved