- “Guiding You Home” (July 2011 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring tells of a time his son got lost while walking home. Includes an activity and information about the Primary teacher who helped create the “CTR” motto for the Church.
- “Pretend Primary” (September 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Sophie holds pretend Primary when she is too sick to attend church.
- “Primary Pianists” (April 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Children talk about playing the piano for their ward’s Primary sacrament meeting presentation.
- “Primary Then and Now” (August 2003 Liahona and Friend)
Fun facts about Primary over the years.
- “Right-Hand Man” (November 2012 Friend)
Cory feels like he’s too old for Primary, but he learns he is just the right age to help out.
- “Too Old for Primary” (November 2007 Friend)
Jason feels like he has outgrown Primary, but he listens to the Spirit and learns he still has some things to learn.
- “We’re Going to Primary” (September 2003 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Robert R. Steuer of the Seventy joined the church after his friends invited him to Primary.
- “You Are a Child of God” (May 2003 Friend)
President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910–2008) shares a special message with the children of the world about Primary and our loving Heavenly Father.
- “For Young Children: Miguel’s New Primary” (March 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A story and finding activity about a boy who begins attending a new ward.
- “How Primary Came to Be” (August 1986 Friend)
A play about Primary’s origins.
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2015 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved