- “Trust in the Lord” (June 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Sister Elaine S. Dalton tells how she learned to trust in the Lord after the death of her father.
- “Broken Trust” (April 2009 Friend)
When Melinda breaks a neighbor’s figurine, she is afraid the neighbor will not trust her anymore.
- “Manuel’s Tortillas” (June 1973 Friend)
Living up to expectations that he could be trusted earns Manuel a new job.
- “Trust” (January 2001 Friend)
Elder Sheldon F. Child of the Seventy shares a story about how his school teacher trusted him and how being trusted makes us feel happy.
- “Trust and the Truth” (January 2012 Friend)
Stephen’s mother tells a police officer that he always tells the truth. Stephen feels good that he is trusted.
- “Trust in Others and Yourself” (February 2005 Friend)
Elder Craig C. Christensen of the Seventy tells how he learned about trust at a young age.
- “Sharing Time: Trust in the Lord” (June 1998 Liahona and Friend)
Discussion about trusting in the Lord and examples from the Old Testament of people who trusted the Lord. Includes a dot-to-dot activity about Rebekah at the well.
- “We Do Not Doubt” (March 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Find who taught the stripling warriors to trust in God’s help by completing a dot-to-dot and coloring the picture.
- “Trust in the Lord” (June 1994 Friend)
Fill in the blanks by looking up these twelve scriptures about trust. Then use the words you found to complete a word search activity.
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2014 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved