The general Relief Society meeting will be held in the Conference Center auditorium on Saturday, September 29, 2012, at 6:00 p.m. mountain time and will be broadcast to many areas of the world.
Relief Society sisters worldwide are invited to view the satellite broadcast of the general Relief Society meeting. All sisters 18 years of age and older are encouraged to gather together in meetinghouses to view the broadcast.
Tickets are required for this event. Tickets will be distributed to invited stakes in the Utah North, Utah South, and Utah Salt Lake City Areas.
For those outside of these areas wishing to attend, please have a member of your stake presidency contact the ticket office to obtain tickets by calling 1-866-537-8457.
- Tickets are required for this event. Those with tickets should be in their seats 30 minutes before the event start time.
- Seating will be general admission by reserved section.
- Admission to the Conference Center is limited to those ages 18 and older. No babies, please.
- Those attending the event should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only.
- Wheelchair seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Interpretation by an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter is available. Patrons who require this service should inform the ticket office at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Language translation headsets are available. Patrons who require this service should inform the ticket office at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Sunday dress is encouraged.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the Conference Center auditorium. Photographs are not permitted during the event.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the event.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the Conference Center.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into the Conference Center.
- For this event, the Conference Center doors will open 90 minutes before the event start time. The length of the event is approximately 90 minutes.
- Standby seating may be available on a first-come, first-served basis. The standby line is formed at the north gate on Temple Square.
© 2015 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved