- Event parking is available near Temple Square.
- Some parking lots require either payment or a parking permit/pass.
- If you do not have a parking permit/pass, we recommend the parking lots in red on the map below (Triad Center Lot, The Parking Place Lot, Regent Street Lot, and Eagle Gate Terrace Lot).
- During general conference and other major Conference Center events, public parking is not allowed at the Conference Center Parking Lot.
- The West Temple Lot is only reserved for disability parking during a major event held in the Conference Center’s main auditorium. A valid state-issued disability placard or license plate is required to park in this lot. The West Temple Lot is located directly west of the Conference Center – see map below.
- We recommend you arrive early enough to be parked and seated 30 minutes prior to the event start time.
- Parking lots may fill quickly; parking is not guaranteed.
- Not all parking lots are available for all events.
- Additional parking lot options and locations.
- Mass transit is also available, with both the TRAX light rail system and UTA buses serving the downtown area.
Click images to enlarge.
Parking Lots in Salt Lake City
Major Routes in Salt Lake City
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2014 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved