As you write your music, remember that every piece of music included in Church products, whether created by the Church or submitted by members, will be viewed as an expression of Church quality and standards. Before you submit any music, keep in mind that the Church and its members need your very best. Please also note that not every performance, piece of music, or public domain arrangement will be accepted.
- Preferred formats: .wav or .aiff (include a midi file if possible)
- Other acceptable formats: .mp3 or .aac
Minimum Technical Standards
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Higher sample rate and bit depth are preferred.
- Sheet music: .pdf
- Lyrics: Word (.doc or .docx), .pdf, or .txt file
- Submit lyrics used in original compositions.
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2014 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved