“The greatest blessings of general conference come to us after the conference is over. Remember the pattern recorded frequently in scripture: we gather to hear the words of the Lord, and we return to our homes to live them.” —Robert D. Hales, "General Conference: Strengthening Faith and Testimony,” Oct. 2013 general conference
We've heard the words, now how do we live them?
How can I give hope to my family?
“Wherever you are on the path to inherit the gift of eternal life, you have the opportunity to show many people the way to greater happiness. When you choose whether to make or keep a covenant with God, you choose whether you will leave an inheritance of hope to those who might follow your example.”
“If you let [the Savior] be the leader of your family, things will work out.” —President Henry B. Eyring
What can we do to follow the Savior's example of loving all mankind?
- “Love—the Essence of the Gospel,” President Thomas S. Monson
How will keeping my covenants make a difference in my life?
- “Daughters in the Covenant,” President Henry B. Eyring
- “Wanted: Hands and Hearts to Hasten the Work,” Linda K. Burton
- “Sisterhood: Oh, How We Need Each Other,” Bonnie L. Oscarson
- “Keeping Covenants Protects Us, Prepares Us, and Empowers Us,” Rosemary M. Wixom
Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2014 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All Rights Reserved