The standard DAISY files that the Church produces can be found on the DAISY Files for LDS Content page. The scripture files on this page contain additional navigation markers that allow navigation to the verse level.
Instructions for Using Scriptures with Enhanced Navigation
After downloading and unzipping the files, the folders should be copied to an SD card or other device used to read DAISY files.
The Enhanced DAISY scriptures use the following navigation structure:
- Level 1 moves to the book of scripture; Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, etc.
- Level 2 moves every 10 chapters within a book of scripture; Chapter 1, Chapter 10, Chapter 20, etc.
- Level 3 moves one chapter at a time; Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, etc.
- Level 4 moves every 10 verses within a chapter; verses 1, 10, 20, 30, etc.
- At the phrase level you move to each individual verse.