Click here to watch our previous webinars.
The Church needs high-quality photos from professional or highly skilled photographers. Photos you share will help build a library that Church designers and members can use to help spread the gospel. Share the gospel by sharing your talents.
Get involved by:
- Signing up to participate in a Photo Walk as we visit and take photos at Church operated facilities and other locations around the Salt Lake Valley.
- Signing up to receive our monthly create.lds.org newsletter.
- Signing up and participating in our photo challenges.
- Serve from home as a Church Service Missionary photographer and take photos weekly and submit them for Church use.
- Submitting photos that the Church and its members can use. See the list of photo needs.
- Adding tag member photos with keywords to help make them “findable” when searching.
*Note: See Photo Standards.
Don't Forget the Releases!
- You need a signed participant release for photos with identifiable people in them.
- You need a signed location release for recognizable locations, except for Church-owned properties such as temples or visitors' centers.
Submit your photos now through the Submit Photos page.
Moderators will review your photos for quality, as well as copyright and intellectual property issues. Not all photos will be accepted; please don't take it personally.
If your photographs are historical in nature, documenting the “manner of life, … faith, and works” of the Church and its members, contact the Church History Department at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call (800) 453-3860, extension 5696; or describe your donation at Gifts and Donations.