Click here to watch our previous webinars.
The Church needs high-quality photos from professional or highly skilled photographers. Photos you share will help build a library that Church designers and members can use to help spread the gospel. Share the gospel by sharing your talents.
Get involved by:
- Signing up to participate in a Photo Walk as we visit and take photos at Church operated facilities and other locations around the Salt Lake Valley.
- Signing up to receive our monthly create.lds.org newsletter.
- Signing up and participating in our photo challenges. Check out the previous challenges.
- Serve from home as a Church Service Missionary photographer and take photos weekly and submit them for Church use.
- Submitting photos that the Church and its members can use. See the list of photo needs.
- Adding keywords to member photos to help make them “findable” when searching.
*Note: See Photo Standards.
Don't Forget the Releases!
- You need a signed participant release for photos with identifiable people in them.
- You need a signed location release for recognizable locations, except for Church-owned properties such as temples or visitors' centers.
Moderators will review your photos for quality, as well as copyright and intellectual property issues. Not all photos will be accepted; please don't take it personally.
If your photographs are historical in nature, documenting the “manner of life, … faith, and works” of the Church and its members, contact the Church History Department at email@example.com; or call (800) 453-3860, extension 5696; or describe your donation at Gifts and Donations.