- They provide safe places for us to gather with other people who share our standards.
- They help us grow—spiritually, physically, and socially—into the kind of people Heavenly Father wants and needs us to be.
- They help us build positive relationships with one another.
- They give us opportunities to make a difference as we serve the Lord and our community.
- They provide opportunities to reach out to less-active members of the Church and to friends of other faiths.
How have activities strengthened you? Share your experience below.