You can save, print, and share these quotes about becoming more Christlike!
To help us become more like Him, our Heavenly Father sent His Son to give us the perfect example. As we follow Jesus Christ, He helps us to change our desires, our attitudes, and our behaviors.
In this past general conference, many Church leaders taught us ways in which we can become more Christlike. For instance:
- “Kindness, Charity, and Love,” by President Thomas S. Monson
- “Walk with Me,” by President Henry B. Eyring
- “The Greatest among You,” by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- “Drawing the Power of Jesus Christ into Our Lives,” by President Russell M. Nelson
- “Becoming a Disciple of Our Lord Jesus Christ,” by Elder Robert D. Hales
Find these and more at conference.lds.org.
Share your experience
What will you do this month to become more Christlike? Share your experience below.