“I have sent forth the fulness of my gospel by the hand of my servant Joseph”
The events of the Apostasy and the Restoration hold important lessons that the youth can apply to their efforts to learn and teach the gospel. Encourage the youth to ask questions about what they are learning, to seek to learn more, and to teach others what they discover.
Outlines to choose from this month:
- What does Joseph Smith’s example teach me about learning the gospel?
- How can I recognize the difference between truth and error?
- Why is it important to teach pure doctrine?
- How can I liken the events of the Apostasy and the Restoration to my life?
- How can I explain the Apostasy and the Restoration to others?