“Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ” (Moroni 7:41).
The outlines in this unit will help the youth learn how to search the scriptures and words of the living prophets to strengthen their faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement. You will have the opportunity to help the youth gain stronger testimonies of the Atonement and more confidence in their ability to teach it to others. Encourage them to ask questions about what they are learning, to seek to learn more, and to share with others what they discover.
Outlines to choose from this month:
- How can I use the words of living prophets and apostles to strengthen my faith in the Atonement of Jesus Christ?
- What can the scriptures teach me about the Atonement of Jesus Christ?
- How can the Book of Mormon help me strengthen my faith in the Atonement of Jesus Christ?
- How can relying on the Savior’s grace help me become a better teacher?
- How can I use comparisons to teach others about the Atonement?