“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life” (John 14:6).
The outlines in this unit will help the youth understand how to learn and teach the gospel as the Savior did. The youth will become better gospel learners as they seek to develop Christlike attributes such as obedience and humility. They will become better teachers as they learn about how Jesus Christ taught others and seek to emulate His example.
Outlines to choose from this month:
- How can I invite others to become more like the Savior?
- How can I show love for those I teach?
- How did the Savior compare gospel truths to familiar objects and experiences?
- How can I use the scriptures to help others become more Christlike?
- How can I use questions effectively as I teach?
- What can I learn about gospel learning from the Savior’s example?