“May the kingdom of God go forth, that the kingdom of heaven may come” (D&C 65:6).
The youth in your class were sent to the earth at this specific time to help prepare the world for the Second Coming of the Savior. They have special gifts and talents that the Lord wants them to use to help build His kingdom and share His gospel. The lessons in this unit will help them develop those gifts as they prepare to become leaders and teachers in the Church and kingdom of God.
Outlines to choose from this month:
- How can I learn to serve more effectively in the Church?
- How can I become a better leader?
- How can I become a better teacher?
- What are effective ways to share the gospel with others?
- How can I understand the symbols used to teach about the Second Coming?
- What can I learn from the scriptures to help me prepare for the Second Coming?