The outlines in this unit will help the youth understand the importance of learning and teaching in the plan of salvation. Elder David A. Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles taught that “learning by faith and from experience are two of the central features of the Father’s plan of happiness” (“Seek Learning by Faith,” Ensign, Sept. 2007, 63). You will have the opportunity to help the youth gain stronger testimonies of the plan of salvation and more confidence in their ability to teach it to others. Encourage them to ask questions about what they are learning, to seek to learn more, and to teach others what they discover.
Outlines to choose from this month:
- Why is learning an important part of Heavenly Father’s plan?
- Why is teaching the gospel important in the plan of salvation?
- What is the role of agency in learning the gospel?
- How can I help others participate in learning?
- How can I use Church music to learn about the plan of salvation?
- How can I help others understand the doctrine of Christ?