“The keys of the kingdom of God are committed unto man on the earth” (D&C 65:2).
The outlines in this unit will help the youth understand the role of the priesthood and priesthood keys in their gospel learning and their service in the Church. Encourage the youth in your class to ask questions about what they are learning, to seek to learn more, and to teach others what they discover.
Outlines to choose from this month:
- How can I participate effectively in councils in the Church?
- How do women and priesthood holders work together to build the kingdom of God?
- Why is it important to follow the counsel given by priesthood leaders?
- How can using scripture study skills help me learn more about the priesthood?
- How can I use stories to teach others about the priesthood?