- “A Whisper of Kindness” (July 2012 Liahona and Friend)
James chooses to be kind to a boy who bullies him.
- “Audrey Makes a Friend” (August 2005 Liahona and Friend)
Audrey sits by a lonely man at church to make him feel happy and loved.
- “Juan Carlos and the Conference Shirt” (June 1993 Liahona)
A boy sells a hard-earned new shirt for money to send a fellow village member to the hospital.
- “Kindness” (June 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Won Yong Ko of the Seventy shares how others’ kindness helped him join the Church.
- “Our Page” (January 2010 Liahona)
A profile on this page includes a story about a boy from Canada who shows kindness to a cousin in the hospital.
- “Our Page” (August 2010 Liahona)
This page includes the testimony of a girl from Brazil who feels happy when she helps her mother.
- “Pioneer Parasols” (July 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A story about pioneer girls who trade their most prized possessions for food for their family.
- “Ric’s New Book” (March 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Ric gives his new Book of Mormon to a woman in his ward who needed it.
- “Sandwich Buddies” (December 2012 Liahona and Friend)
A story for young children about a boy who shares part of his sandwich with his friend who is hungry.
- “Standing Up for Caleb” (March 2009 Liahona and Friend)
A child stands up for a new boy at his school.
- “A Real Smile” (November 2012 Friend)
Ethan makes fun of Matt, a boy with special needs, even though Ethan knows it is wrong. He later tries to be kind and befriend Matt.
- “Art for the Heart” (June 2012 Friend)
Sydney befriends a new classmate from Ukraine and later visits her in the hospital.
- “Be Kind” (August 2003 Friend)
Elder Robert C. Oaks of the Seventy says that leadership to treating others kindly and honestly. We should especially be kind to our family members.
- “Choosing Kindness” (January 2007 Friend)
Elder Paul V. Johnson of the Seventy shares he decided to never be a bully.
- “Erin the Good Samaritan” (October 1992 Friend)
A Primary girl feels happy when she serves a family in her ward.
- “Firecracker Charlie” (March 2013 Friend)
Charlie’s older siblings learn how to help him feel more included.
- “First-Grade Buddies” (March 2004 Friend)
A boy decides to end teasing in his school by befriending younger students.
- “Good Samaritan” (March 1999 Friend)
A Primary girl learns that she is a good Samaritan when she serves others.
- “Helping a Brother” (January 2013 Friend)
Lance helps his younger brother give a talk in Primary.
- “Snow Friends” (February 2013 Friend)
A girl helps a classmate with a disability play in the snow.
- “Stop Bullying Now” (September 2009 Friend)
An article about what bullying is and how we can help others be kind.
- “The Grump” (February 2013 Friend)
A girl shows kindness to her neighbor. http://media.ldscdn.org/pdf/magazines/friend-february-2013/2013-02-20-the-grump-eng.pdf
- “Trading for a Smile” (December 2012 Friend)
A boy trades with a lonely boy at the school fair when no one else will.
- “Winning Together” (October 2012 Friend)
A girl slows down to run a race with her little brother, even though it means losing the race.