- “All Clean” (September 2007 Friend)
On his sister’s baptism day, James wishes he could be baptized again.
- “Alma Baptizes” (July 2012 Friend)
A retelling of this Book of Mormon story.
- “Alma Baptizes Many People” (April 2016 Liahona and Friend)
A retelling for young children about Alma the Elder repenting, teaching others, and baptizing them. Includes a coloring page.
- “Baptism” (January 2003 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Robert D. Hales of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles says baptism is one of the most significant experiences we have in life.
- “A Baptism Blessing” (June 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Trevor is afraid to be baptized because going under water makes him nervous.
- “Baptism Day, Temple Day” (March 2008 Friend)
Alison is baptized and a few months later her family is sealed in the temple.
- “Baptism Sign” (May 2002 Friend)
Cora chooses to be baptized even though she is afraid of water.
- “Being a Witness for God” (December 2003 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring teaches that we promise at baptism to be witnesses for God.
- “Can’t I Be Baptized Too?” (October 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Six-year-old Paulo is sad when the missionaries tell him he is too young to be baptized, but he learns he can still share his testimony.
- “Cartoon Choice” (March 2015 Friend)
A boy decides to draw instead of watch an inappropriate show with his classmates.
- “Clean Again” (October 2006 Liahona and Friend)
A girl learns an important lesson about repentance when she makes a mistake.
- “The Day I Really Felt Loved” (June 2013 Friend)
Breanne shares the experience of her baptism.
- “A Day to Remember” (May 2009 Friend)
After he listens to a member of the bishopric share the story of his baptism, Peter vows to always remember his own special baptismal day.
- “Even Great-Grandmas Can Be Baptized” (August 2008 Friend)
Becky’s 88-year-old great-grandmother is baptized.
- “The First Principles and Ordinances of the Gospel Make It Possible for Me to Live with God Again” (June 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Overview of the first principles and ordinances of the gospel. Includes an activity to make a mobile with the four principles and ordinances.
- “Invitation to a Baptism” (October 2007 Friend)
Gideon teaches his music teacher about the age of accountability.
- “Jacob’s Testimony” (February 2007 Friend)
A young boy worries that he is not good enough to be baptized.
- “Journey to Baptism” (October 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Children from around the world share how they prepared for baptism.
- “Karisa’s Questions” (May 2012 Friend)
Karisa has never been to church, but she has lots of questions when her friend is baptized.
- “Letters from Grandma Whittle” (February 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Read about how Elder Richard G. Scott’s grandmother was a good example to him.
- “Logan’s Baptism” (July 2005 Liahona and Friend)
Logan’s brother teaches him the steps of baptism with a homemade pathway.
- “My Big Decision” (June 2011 Liahona and Friend)
After the missionaries invite her to be baptized, Nicole is nervous about the responsibility that comes with baptism.
- “My Decision to Be Baptized” (April 2006 Liahona and Friend)
A 9-year-old boy from Washington shares how he prepared for his baptism and how his baptism has helped him be a better person.
- “Our Page” (July 2010 Liahona)
This page features the testimony of a boy from Taiwan who was nervous about being baptized.
- “Our Page” (January 2011 Liahona)
This page features the testimony of a girl from Switzerland who was baptized on Easter Sunday.
- “Our Page” (February 2011 Liahona)
This page features the testimony of a girl from Costa Rica who describes how happy she felt when she was baptized.
- “Questions and Answers about Baptism” (August 2008 Friend)
Answers to some common questions children have about baptism.
- “Remembering a Special Day” (May 2012 Friend)
Allison from Tennessee talks about her baptism and how she invited non-member friends to come.
- “The Two-Month Wait” (April 2012 Friend)
Lizzie eagerly prepares for her baptism by trying harder to choose the right.
- “What My Father Gave Me” (November 2012 Friend)
After they attend a baptism together, Chris’s dad joins the Church and baptizes Chris. Offers advice for children with less active parents.
- “What promises do we make at baptism?” (June 2016 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Neil L. Andersen tells about the covenants we make at baptism. Includes a short biography about Elder Andersen.
- “What to Do Now?” (October 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Ideas for how to live righteously after your baptism.
- “Where Is Isabelle?” (January 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A girl invites her schoolteacher to her baptism and gives her a copy of the Book of Mormon.
- “Who Will Baptize Me?” (June 2016 Friend)
Margo isn’t sure she wants to be baptized because her dad can’t baptize her.
- “Would Baptism Change Me?” (August 2013 Friend)
Elder Bradley D. Foster of the Seventy shares the story of his baptism.