- “Come Listen to a Prophet’s Voice: He Lives” (April 2006 Liahona and Friend)
President Gordon B. Hinckley teaches about the resurrection.
- “Friend to Friend: He is Risen!” (April 1981 Friend)
President Ezra Taft Benson explains the resurrection and affirms his testimony of the Savior.
- “He Broke the Bands of Death” (April 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Patrick Kearon of the Seventy shares a story about how his young daughter learned that Christ broke the bands of death.
- “He Lives!” (April 2007 Liahona and Friend)
A young boy has a testimony of resurrection even though he has never seen the Savior. Includes printable illustrations about the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- “Jesus Christ Teaches Me to Choose the Right” (April 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Tanner learns about resurrection. Comes with activities about the life of Christ.
- “Jesus Finishes His Mission on Earth” (December 2011 Friend)
A retelling of the story of the Savior’s resurrection.
- “Joy Cometh in the Morning” (April 2007 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares a story of a young girl who understood that even though her mother died she would be with her again because of the resurrection.
- “My Brother and the Resurrection” (April 2009 Friend)
A young girl shares her testimony of resurrection after her baby brother dies.
- “The Beautiful Day” (April 2011 Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares a story about a family and their testimony of the Resurrection. Includes two activities.
- Coloring Page: “Jesus Christ made it possible for me to live with my Heavenly Father again.” (April 2009 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring Page: “My faith in Jesus Christ grows when I know He is my Savior and Redeemer.” (April 2007 Liahona and Friend)
- “Getting Ready for Easter” (March 2015 Friend and Liahona)
A count-down activity to help you get ready for Easter.
- “Jesus Christ Is My Savior and Redeemer” (April 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Includes a dot-to-dot coloring page.
- Image Collection: “Easter”
- Music: “Did Jesus Really Live Again?” (Children’s Songbook, 64)
- Music: “Easter Hosanna” (Children’s Songbook, 68)
- Music: “He Died That We Might Live Again” (Children’s Songbook, 65)
- Music: “Jesus Has Risen” (Children’s Songbook, 70)
- Poem: “The Garden” (April 2009 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “He Came for Us” (April 2011 Friend)
- “That First Easter” (April 2000 Friend)
A rebus story about Christ’s resurrection.
- Sharing Time: Testimony of Easter” (April 1987 Liahona and March 1986 Friend)
Includes an Easter program script and illustrations for telling the story of the resurrection.
- Sheet Music: “Hosanna (Simplified)” (April 2012 Friend)
- “Sunday Box: You Are Eternal” (September 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Instructions for creating a spirit and a body puppet to teach the resurrection.
- Video: Matt and Mandy: “We Will Live Again”
Mandy helps a friend who lost her mother.
- Video: Mormon Messages, “He Lives: Testimonies of Jesus Christ”
- Video: Mormon Messages, “His Sacred Name—An Easter Declaration”
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 54: Jesus Is Risen”